Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) teamed with Nvidia server-based graphics cards organizations to deliver a cost-effective solution to support GIS Desktop applications on VDI.
The Nutanix HCI-based approach to enterprise cloud with Nvidia GRID technology ensures that once your GIS systems are established in a centralized data center, your GIS applications will scale and perform well – even as your GIS user community grows to hundreds or even thousands of desktop users.
Why Nutanix, Nvidia, and ViON for GIS:
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure – ideally suited to support scalable VDIs
- Nvidia Cuda GRID GPU Cards – an exponential increase in server performance
- On-premise cloud-like infrastructure based on web-scale architecture
- Out-of-the-box security hardened with native monitoring and remediation that brings automation to security incident response and threat assessment processes
- Supports U.S. government IT modernization policies like Security First, Cloud First and FITARA
- U.S. government proven and accredited
- VION’s Data Center as-a-Service removes the complexity and reduces the burden of managing a GIS environment without the up-front investment.
Architected by Dell Technologies and delivered by ViON, Ready Solutions for AI help make artificial intelligence simpler with a pre-validated design that is ideal for machine and deep learning, to enable faster, deeper insights to your operations. Regardless of the size or needs of your operation, ViON has the advanced expertise, technological tools, and skills required to design, build, and manage an effective AI infrastructure, specifically tailored to meet your organizational goals.
ViON alleviates the barriers to adopting Nutanix & NVIDIA GRID Technology for GIS with an as-a-Service delivery model that removes complexity, saves time and mitigates financial constraints. In addition, our Professional and Managed Services teams deliver:
- Predictable Cost Model
- U.S.-based 24/7/365 Management
- Guaranteed Service Levels Backed by SLAs
- Complete Implementation According to Industry Best Practices
- Metrics focused on Business Outcomes