Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) teamed with Nvidia server-based graphics cards organizations to deliver a cost-effective solution to support GIS Desktop applications on VDI.
The Nutanix HCI-based approach to enterprise cloud with Nvidia GRID technology ensures that once your GIS systems are established in a centralized data center, your GIS applications will scale and perform well – even as your GIS user community grows to hundreds or even thousands of desktop users.
Why Nutanix, Nvidia, and ViON for GIS:
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure – ideally suited to support scalable VDIs
- Nvidia Cuda GRID GPU Cards – an exponential increase in server performance
- On-premise cloud-like infrastructure based on web-scale architecture
- Out-of-the-box security hardened with native monitoring and remediation that brings automation to security incident response and threat assessment processes
- Supports U.S. government IT modernization policies like Security First, Cloud First and FITARA
- U.S. government proven and accredited
- VION’s Data Center as-a-Service removes the complexity and reduces the burden of managing a GIS environment without the up-front investment.
ViON alleviates the barriers to adopting Nutanix & NVIDIA GRID Technology for GIS with an as-a-Service delivery model that removes complexity, saves time and mitigates financial constraints. In addition, our Professional and Managed Services teams deliver:
- Predictable Cost Model
- U.S.-based Management
- Guaranteed Service Levels Backed by SLAs
- Complete Implementation According to Industry Best Practices
- Metrics focused on Business Outcomes