Gartner estimates that by 2022, 28% of spending in key IT segments will shift to the Cloud. Organizations need a cloud service provider that understands public, private and hybrid cloud and how each can be strategically deployed. ViON has over 17 years of experience delivering private cloud solutions.
ViON Cloud Solutions include:
- ViON Enterprise Cloud™ for hybrid, multi-cloud management
- Data Center as-a-Service to accelerate IT modernization with cloud ready infrastructure
- Hybrid cloud implementations that leverage industry leading public and private cloud
- Public cloud solutions, featuring FedRAMP-compliant Infrastructure as-a-Service (IaaS)
- ViON MarketPlace™, offering a large portfolio of data center technologies priced as-a-Service
Creating value from data is critical to organizations of any size. ViON understands data – bringing over 38 years of experience helping customers store, secure, manage and transform data into insights. Our analytics experts provide the tools and services to accelerate the deployment of big data analytics solutions.
ViON’s Advanced Analytics Solutions include:
- Our DataAdapt analytics platform, which speeds deployment from months to weeks
- A community of hardware, software and services partners to provide leading data management and analytics
- ViON MarketPlace™, offering one of the largest portfolios of data center and analytics technologies priced as-a-Service
A MIT Technology Review study found that 82% of business and IT leaders believe AI is poised to have a positive impact, but digesting and interpreting data presents a major challenge. With over 38 years of delivering high performance data management and storage solutions, ViON has the partnerships and expertise to overcome barriers and accelerate your deep learning and AI initiatives.
ViON’s AI Solutions include:
- Integration with NVIDIA GPU technology and deep learning software with high-performance flash storage
- Developed in collaboration with industry leading ecosystem of technology partners
- ViON MarketPlace™ includes one of the largest portfolios of data center technologies priced as-a-Service, allowing customers to shop, compare, procure and manage their IT on a single platform
IT organizations face an ongoing challenge of modernizing technology with limited resources. Government and commercial customers have trusted ViON with their most demanding IT requirements for over 38 years. ViON provides customers with hyperconverged infrastructure, storage, data management and protection infrastructure for direct purchase (CapEx) or as-a-Service (OpEx) and supports the entire solution lifecycle from procurement to ongoing managed services.
ViON’s IT Infrastructure solutions include:
- Data Center as-a-Service to accelerate IT Modernization with the latest technology with a flexible financial model
- ViON MarketPlace™ offering a large portfolio of data center technologies priced as-a-Service
ViON is proud to sustain long-term relationships with our customers, many that can be measured in decades. We have built a reputation for outstanding customer service – taking the time to learn our customer’s business. We understand their unique challenges and work alongside them, from intial planning to deployment, ensuring success at every step.
ViON Services include:
- Data Center and Cloud Managed Services
- Service Packs & Residents
- Transformational Service Projects
- Data Center & Cloud Migration Services
- Support Services
Research, compare, shop and manage IT solutions across multiple manufacturers from a single platform.
Working With Us
As-a-Service for Defense
Find out how ViON met a defense agency’s challenge of storing sensitive data and delivered lower cost, greater effeciency, rapid elasticity and predictable budgeting.
The Path to IT Modernization
See the benefits of modernizing your systems through Data Center as-a-Service. Our services allow you to automate and reduce overhead while building a scalable infrastructure.
Evolution: the 2018 Global Report
Senior leaders know AI-driven data intelligence is crucial to their future success. Amid AI enthusiasm, leaders are also aware that overcoming adoption challenges is key…
The Freedom to Modernize IT without Boundaries
Experience, flexibility and support are critical to the success of the contract. We address what factors are at play in 2017 and what risks have surfaced since 2007.
Data Center 2020: Federal Modernization in Focus
Where are agencies in the optimization process today, and are they adapting to modern infrastructures?
Defining a Practical Path to Artificial Intelligence
In this paper we will evaluate the path to AI for public sector agencies and commercial organizations.
Data Center as-a-Service: 5 Key Facts
Data Center as-a-Service allows IT managers to create the next generation data center with greater control, workflows, KPIs, and more…