ViON Enterprise Cloud
ViON has pioneered, delivered and managed on-premise private cloud for over seventeen years. We have a track record of implementing and managing Infrastructure “as-a-Service” (IaaS) and Platform “as-a-Service” (PaaS) solutions leveraging a broad portfolio of hardware and software solutions, delivered in a highly-reliable, secure and agile fashion, and coupled with an extremely flexible financial model. Our experts work closely with your team to determine the right environment for your organization – private, hybrid or public cloud and align with you every step of the way. Work with ViON to:
- Understand your application profiles and define the optimal cloud deployment model
- Overcome business and financial barriers to cloud adoption
- Determine the right deployment model and minimize potential risks
- Simplify cloud management and infrastructure migration
- Meet complex security requirements
- Achieve success in cloud deployment
ViON Enterprise Cloud™ (VEC) is a hybrid, multi-cloud management solution. At its core, VEC manages multi-cloud solutions to meet the business demands of our customers – whether Private, Hybrid or Public implementation of IaaS or PaaS – via a centralized interface. This improves ROI and allows our clients to capitalize on Cloud, capture cost savings and fully modernize their infrastructure without re-architecting applications. ViON Enterprise Cloud ensures that our customers auto-deploy their applications on the correct cloud platforms with the proper configurations to gain optimal value.
- Built on ViON’s mature “as-a-Service” solutions
- Integration with public cloud providers, ViON as-a-Service solutions, hyperconverged platforms and existing data center infrastructure
- Customized service catalog
- Automation and orchestration of applications and workloads
- Simplified management via a single interface
- Asset tracking for capacity planning
- Call order management including ordering, billing and reporting
- End-to-end governance for access control
VEC combines Operations Management, Service Management, and Business Management functionality into a single solution. This functionality allows our customers total control over the deployment, management, tracking, and governance of their cloud environments.
The Cloud Journey
ViON Professional Services build, deploy and integrate the ViON Enterprise Cloud and assist customers with the initial creation of their service catalog and orchestration policies.
In addition, ViON engineers can help map your application environment, understand the connections, the traffic patterns, and the performance elements that define your existing environment in depth. Once we establish this real baseline based on measurements and tooling (not surveys and questionnaires) we provide our customers with the optimal hybrid, multi-cloud deployment model. ViON engineers can also assist customers with the movement of their workloads to the cloud. Success in the cloud journey is job one.
ViON partners with the vast majority of industry leading IT providers including:
Data Center as-a-Service
Data Center as-a-Service
ViON’s Data Center as-a-Service (DCaaS) provides all facets of data center technology as a service, including storage, compute, network and hyperconverged infrastructure as well as capabilities like data management, data protection, back-up, recovery, archiving and data analytics – all without the up-front investment. DCaaS helps accelerate and streamline delivery of capabilities and technology, enable modern IT delivery and reduce costs – all with the support of our expert project management team 24/7/365.
DCaas can remove the complexity and reduce the burden of managing data center technology while:
- Accelerating IT Modernization with cloud ready hyper converged and data management software and infrastructure
- Consolidating data centers, migrating workloads, reducing excess capacity and scaling to manage workloads
- Capturing ordering and usage metrics with ViON MarketPlace™
- Removing administrative burdens with Professional and Managed Services expertise
All ViON DCaaS solutions are backed by our security-cleared, U.S.-based 24/7/365 support center and dedicated Professional and Managed Services teams. Multi-tiered Managed Services Packages allow agencies to select the ideal level of ongoing support.
ViON’s Professional and Managed Services deliver:
- Predictable Cost Model
- U.S.-based 24/7/365 Management
- Guaranteed Service Levels Backed by SLAs
- Complete Implementation According to Industry Best Practices
- Metrics focused on Business Outcomes
ViON partners with industry-leading IT providers including:
5 Key Facts
ViON’s Mainframe as-a-Service (MFaaS) is a subscription service offering that addresses legacy mainframe challenges and staffing shortages, while providing the scalability and flexible financial model that organizations need to support growth. MFaaS is an alternative that re-orients existing mainframe infrastructure – compute, storage and networking – and allows operators to scale mainframe capacity in alignment with their organization’s unique requirements.
- Avoid higher maintenance costs and failures caused by aging technology with advanced mainframe hardware
- Keep pace with mainframe modernization while staying within budget and maintaining efficiency
- Move from CapEx to OpEx by subscribing to mainframe services on a monthly basis— you pay only for the capacity installed and activated
- Avoid allocating resources and CapEx funds to upgrading mainframe infrastructure, hardware maintenance, support services and negotiating maintenance contracts
- Ensure compliance and alignment with Cloud First mandates while improving service delivery
Why Choose ViON Mainframe as-a-Service:
ViON partners with the vast majority of industry-leading IT providers, as well as disruptive new players, including: