ViON Enterprise Cloud™ (VEC) is a hybrid, multi-cloud management solution. At its core, VEC manages multi-cloud solutions to meet the business demands of our customers – whether Private, Hybrid or Public implementation of IaaS or PaaS – via a centralized interface. VEC combines Operations Management, Service Management and Business Management functionality into a single solution. This functionality allows our customers total control over the deployment, management, tracking and governance of their cloud environments.
ViON Services deploys the ViON Enterprise Cloud to deliver automation and orchestration to the hybrid, multi-cloud enterprise. ViON Services builds, deploys and integrates the ViON Multi-Cloud Orchestrator™ (VMCO), which provides a single-pane-of-glass view and management of the entire infrastructure, both in private and multiple public clouds. With VMCO, customers gain visibility and control over their hybrid multi-cloud environments. ViON Services can also extend the power of the VMCO cloud management model to the existing infrastructure, leveraging the technology investments already made.
In addition, the VMCO allows for customized Blueprints – automated workflows including both technical and non-technical processes, which streamline IT business and operations management. ViON Services can help develop customized Blueprints for each customer’s unique environment.
Managed Services Brochure
ViON Managed Services puts our team of highly skilled experts to work for you – when and where you need them. We help you manage your technology to the desired SLA and business requirements, reduce the complexity in your operation and maximize the value of your technology.
Our team of experts is fully invested in the success of our customers, because the same people that design and deploy the solutions are the same people that manage it. With an intimate knowledge of our customer’s environment and their requirements, we ensure continuity throughout the lifecycle of the engagement, from design to deployment to management. Our managed services team help customers gain value by managing:
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Cloud Managed Services
- Private & Public Cloud
- On-Prem & Off-Prem
- Storage managed servcies
- Security monitoring, patching, and updates
- Big Data / Hadoop Security and Analytical Platforms
- Monitoring and Orchestration Layer Management
- Utilization and Performance Tuning
Migration Services Brochure
Data Center Services
ViON Migration Services are designed to seamlessly move data and applications between infrastructure, data centers and the Cloud with no impact to operations. Our experts work as an extension of our customer’s team to remove the migration burden, allowing them to focus on day-to-day operations. We have experience in migrating infrastructure platforms from small environments of 50 gigabytes of data for a hundred users up to enterprise environments supporting petabytes of data and thousands of users. Working alongside our customers we ensure a smooth transition by utilizing a DevOps environment and agile methodologies to identify and address potential issues.
Cloud Readiness Assessment Services
ViON Cloud Readiness Assessments™ can help migrate applications and workloads to the cloud, determine optimal configurations for cloud deployments and accurately estimate costs for the cloud.
With the ViON Services Cloud Readiness Assessment, customers can know before they go. ViON delivers a unique ability to assess targeted applications and systems to determine which cloud provider is best for our customer’s applications, how to optimally configure systems in the cloud and how to estimate costs for running those systems in the cloud, all prior to performing any migrations.
ViON Cloud Readiness Assessment Services are delivered in three phases to help plan cloud migrations:
- Discovery Phase: Within the Discovery Phase, ViON Services discovers IT assets, workload characteristics, and dependencies between compute, networking and storage environments
- Profiling Phase: Within the Profiling Phase, ViON Services consolidates workloads into profiles that will identify and build optimal cloud configurations
- Playback Phase: Within the Playback Phase, ViON Services use synthetic workloads to simulate optimal performance and cost configurations in the cloud
ViON Cloud Readiness Assessment Services provide visibility and insight, before shifting workloads to the cloud to help eliminate risk and ensure a successful cloud migration.
Cloud Migration Services
ViON Migration Services provides the tools, technology and people to mitigate complexity, increase efficiency, improve processes and lower the costs of moving data and applications from one technology to another. We have a long history of orchestrating complex, large scale migrations for heavily regulated sectors like the federal government, healthcare and financial services. Let ViON and our partners help you with your next migration project.
Transformational Service Projects
ViON’s Transformational Services include consulting engagements, assessments, on-site and remote residents focused on transforming legacy IT environments into modern value driven solutions. Our services are designed to reduce customer risk – we focus on the technology so you can focus on the mission. Our experts work across a broad range of technologies to maximize your current IT investments. We can also provide sound business and technical insights to help you make the right technology decisions going forward. With ViON Transformational Services, you can be assured of:
- Proven methodologies addressing technology, process and people that are focused on delivering customer success.
- A long record of delivering outstanding results at some of the largest organizations with stringent requirements
- Partnerships with an extensive network of experts to augment ViON services
- Variety of tools and industry “best practices” to ensure your solution deployment success
- A talented, experienced team that is accustomed to working in demanding environments like Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC)
ViON provides 24/7/365 Support Services via two support and operation centers located in Herndon, VA, and Ogden, UT staffed with fully cleared, advanced support engineers. If you need assistance or to log a ticket, please contact us via:
- Phone: 877.857.8466
- Online Support Portal: Customer Login
or Request Access to ViON Customer Support Portal
- Email: [email protected]
ViON Support Services includes:
- ViON Field Engineering – Our Field Services experts provide onsite installation and break/fix infrastructure support for multiple vendors.
- Secure Support Center – 24/7/365 immediate access to expert hardware and software engineers in support of storage solutions, Cloud infrastructure, data analytics platforms and data management solutions.
Service Packs and Residency Services Brochure
Service Packs and Residents
ViON Service Packs and Resident Services provide technology experts to augment your teams. From helping transform technical environments to an operational steady state to assisting with daily operations or filling critical experience gaps, ViON provides multiple options that complement IT teams with resources to support infrastructure, cloud or data analytics services. ViON Service Packs provide short-term expert support in one-week increments, while Resident Services cover longer term engagements from 3 months to up to a year.
ViON Service Packs and Residents provide easy-to-procure services to meet a variety of customer needs in prescribed lengths of time, from one week to one year.