Cloud Enterprise Solutions for Every Environment
ViON has pioneered, delivered and managed solutions for the cloud computing enterprise for over seventeen years, ensuring that your cloud investment continually provides value to your organization. As an expert hybrid cloud provider, we have a track record of implementing and managing Infrastructure “as-a-Service” (IaaS) and Platform “as-a-Service” (PaaS) as well as multicloud solutions leveraging a broad portfolio of hardware and software, delivered in a highly-reliable, secure and agile fashion, and coupled with an extremely flexible financial model. Our experts work closely with your team to determine the right environment for your organization – private, hybrid, public cloud or multicloud and align with you every step of the way. Work with ViON to:
- Understand your application profiles and define the optimal cloud investment and deployment model
- Overcome business and financial barriers to cloud adoption
- Determine the right cloud enterprise solutions to minimize potential risks
- Simplify cloud management and infrastructure migration
- Meet complex security requirements
- Achieve success in cloud deployment
ViON Enterprise Cloud™ (VEC) is a hybrid, multicloud management solution. At its core, VEC manages multicloud solutions to meet the business demands of our customers – whether Private, Hybrid or Public implementation of IaaS or PaaS – via a centralized interface. This improves ROI and allows our clients to adopt cloud enterprise solutions that capitalize on Cloud, capture cost savings and fully modernize their infrastructure without re-architecting applications. ViON Enterprise Cloud ensures that our customers auto-deploy their applications on the correct cloud platforms with the proper configurations to gain optimal value.
- Built on ViON’s mature “as-a-Service” solutions and expertise as a hybrid cloud provider
- Integration with public cloud providers, ViON as-a-Service solutions, hyperconverged platforms and existing data center infrastructure
- Customized service catalog
- Automation and orchestration of applications and workloads
- Simplified management via a single interface
- Asset tracking for capacity planning
- Call order management including ordering, billing and reporting
- End-to-end governance for access control
VEC combines Operations Management, Service Management, and Business Management functionality into a single solution. This functionality allows our customers total control over the deployment, management, tracking, and governance of their cloud enterprise solutions.
Creating a Cloud Computing Enterprise
ViON Professional Services build, deploy and integrate the ViON Enterprise Cloud and assist customers with the initial creation of their service catalog and orchestration policies.
In addition, ViON engineers can help map your application environment, understand the connections, the traffic patterns, and the performance elements that define your existing cloud or multicloud environment in depth. Once we establish this real baseline based on measurements and tooling (not surveys and questionnaires) we provide our customers with the optimal hybrid, multi-cloud deployment model. ViON engineers can also assist customers with the movement of their workloads to the cloud. Success in the cloud journey with a knowledgeable hybrid cloud provider is job one.
ViON partners with the vast majority of industry leading IT providers including: