A Hybrid, Multicloud Strategy for Enterprise Environments
ViON has pioneered, delivered and managed multicloud solutions for the cloud computing enterprise for over seventeen years, ensuring that your cloud investment continually provides value to your organization. As an expert hybrid cloud provider, we have a track record of implementing and managing Infrastructure “as-a-Service” (IaaS) as well as multicloud strategies leveraging a broad portfolio of hardware and software, delivered in a highly-reliable, secure and agile fashion, and coupled with an extremely flexible financial model. Our experts work closely with your team to determine the right environment for your organization – using private, hybrid, public and multicloud solutions that align with you every step of the way. Work with ViON to:
- Understand your application profiles and define the optimal cloud investment and deployment model
- Overcome business and financial barriers to cloud adoption
- Determine the right cloud enterprise solutions to minimize potential risks
- Simplify cloud management and infrastructure migration
- Meet complex security requirements
- Achieve success in cloud deployment
What are the benefits of a multicloud strategy?
The ViON Marketplace® is the automation behind ViON Cloud Services. Its design and operational features are the result of 18 years’ experience delivering and managing Cloud Services across 25 Government agencies. ViON Marketplace® is purpose-built governance platform for hybrid multicloud and IaaS environments, providing end-to-end capabilities for ordering, acceptance, billing, asset management, event monitoring, incident management, and reporting. Today, more than 20 agencies are using our automation platform. ViON Marketplace ® is a highly customized instance of ServiceNow, hosted by ServiceNow in its Government Community Cloud. ServiceNow and therefore ViON Marketplace® share the same FedRAMP High; DoD Impact Level 4 cybersecurity posture.
- Built on ViON’s mature “as-a-Service” solutions and expertise as a hybrid cloud provider
- Integration with public cloud providers, ViON as-a-Service solutions, hyperconverged platforms and existing data center infrastructure
- Customized service catalog
- Automation and orchestration of applications and workloads
- Simplified management via a single interface
- Asset tracking for capacity planning
- Call order management including ordering, billing and reporting
- End-to-end governance for access control
ViON Marketplace® contains FAR compliant approval workflows, invoicing, service level, financial reports. Our cybersecurity posture and purpose-built governance capabilities provide low risk to mission and a cloud service solution, usable immediately upon contract award. ViON Cloud Services enable customers to save money on capacity through efficient delivery of just-in-time capacity, error-free configuration and operation of compute, storage, and virtualization services. Additionally, ViON’s long and distinguished legacy in cloud services also provides government agencies with the assurance that program execution, billing accuracy, and cost also represent the lowest risk to mission of any provider.
Creating a Hybrid, Multicloud Strategy that Supports Growth
ViON Professional Services build, deploy and integrate the ViON Enterprise Cloud and assist customers with the initial creation of their service catalog and orchestration policies.
In addition, ViON engineers can help map your application environment, understand the connections, the traffic patterns, and the performance elements that define your existing cloud or multicloud environment in depth. Once we establish this real baseline based on measurements and tooling (not surveys and questionnaires) we provide our customers with the optimal hybrid, multi-cloud deployment model. ViON engineers can also assist customers with the movement of their workloads to the cloud. Success in the cloud journey with a knowledgeable hybrid cloud provider is job one.