Oracle is providing a new solution for SPARC users with the introduction of the Fujitsu SPARC M12, which provides mainframe-class reliability, improved performance and greater efficiency, with the flexibility of an as-a-Service financial model.
- 2.5 times more processing power than older SPARC servers
- Smaller footprint consolidates the data center, reducing costs
- Superior performance for ERP, BIDW, SCM, CRM, Big Data and Analytics workloads
- Reduced licensing and maintenance costs
- Solaris 10 supported to 2024 and Solaris 11 supported to 2034
- Commitment to further chip enhancements
ViON’s as-a-Service is making it easy to upgrade outdated SPARC hardware to the new M-12 chip delivering all of the advantages of refreshed technology with a manageable, “pay-as-you-go” consumption model that delivers:
- Predictable cost model
- Reduced up-front acquisition costs
- Charges only for resources used
- Optimized resources for greater efficiency
Let ViON help you modernize your SPARC environment with a solution that meets your financial, technology and business needs!