When Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure HCI, is teamed with Nvidia server-based graphics cards and supported by ViON's Data Center as-a-Service (DCaaS) delivery model, organizations gain a cost-effective solution to support GIS Desktop applications on VDI. The Nutanix HCI-based approach to enterprise cloud with Nvidia GRID technology ensures that once your GIS systems are established in a centralized data center, your GIS applications will scale and perform well - even as your GIS user community grows to hundreds or even thousands of desktop users. And ViON DCaaS removes the complexity of managing the GIS infrastructure, while mitigating cost constraints through an OpEx consumption model.
This GIS-focused Infrastructure Solution Delivers:
- Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, ideally suited to support scalable VDIs
- Nvidia Cuda GRID GPU Cards for an exponential increase in server performance
- VION's user-friendly management platform to ensure optimal control and governance.
Why Nutanix / Nvidia for GIS?
- On-premise cloud-like infrastructure based on web-scale architecture
- Out-of-the-box security hardened with native monitoring and remediation that brings automation to security incident response and threat assessment processes.
- Reduce costs through simplicity and automation that minimizes O&M/Administrative costs
- Supports U.S. government IT modernization policies like Security First, Cloud First and FITARA
- U.S government proven and accredited
Why ViON for GIS Architecture?
ViON's Data Center as-a-Service removes the complexity and reduces the burden of managing GIS challenges by providing all facets of data center technology as-a-Service, including hyperconverged infrastructure supporting GIS applications, all without the up-front investment. DCaaS helps accelerate and streamline delivery of capabilities and technology, enable modern IT delivery and reduce costs – all with the support of our expert project management team 24/7/365.
- Predictable Cost Model
- U.S.-based 24/7/365 Management
- Guaranteed Service Levels Backed by SLAs
- Complete Implementation According to Industry Best Practices
- Metrics focused on Business Outcomes