Quickly Address Legacy Technology Challenges with Mainframe as a Service
ViON’s Mainframe as a Service (MFaaS) is a subscription service offering that addresses legacy mainframe challenges and staffing shortages, while providing the scalability and flexible financial model that organizations need to support growth. MFaaS is an alternative that re-orients existing mainframe infrastructure – compute, storage and networking – and allows operators to scale mainframe capacity in alignment with their organization’s unique requirements.
With ViON Mainframe as a Service, you can:
- Take advantage of mainframe technological advancements and avoid the higher maintenance costs and failures caused by aging technology.
- Keep pace with the mainframe modernization while staying within budget and maintaining efficiency.
- Move from CapEx to OpEx by subscribing to mainframe services on a monthly basis— you pay only for the capacity installed and activated.
- Avoid allocating precious resources and CapEx funds to upgrading mainframe infrastructure, hardware maintenance, support services and negotiating with OEM vendors for maintenance contracts.
- Ensure compliance and alignment with Cloud First mandates while improving service delivery.