Private Cloud: Agile Cloud Platform
ViON Agile Cloud Platform is a series of purpose-built, complete integrated packages of infrastructure (servers, storage, networking, and software) developed to enable fast delivery of enterprise-class private Cloud. Designed to simplify the process of Cloud deployments, ViON Agile Cloud Platform lets organizations take full advantage of Cloud without all the traditional costs and complexity of moving to a Cloud environment.
With ViON Agile Cloud Platform, Organizations Can:
- Modernize IT Infrastructure with immediate access to the hardware, software, cloud enablement technology and support needed to quickly deploy and manage a secure, enterprise-class private Cloud.
- Best of breed Converged and Hyper Converged technologies are provided with our exclusive as-a-Service economic model
- Solutions optimized for VMWare, Red Hat and others to support integration for Hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Free up excess resources and provision technology in smaller segments with ViON’s Extreme Virtualization (EV) Technology
- Take advantage of commodity infrastructure packages designed for lower total cost of ownership and a true pay as you go financial model
Hybrid and Public Cloud
ViON is committed to your mission success providing Application Transformation and Migration to the Cloud – whether Private, Hybrid or Public implementation of IaaS or PaaS. ViON has multiple public cloud partnerships and is an MSP partner with Microsoft® (MS) Azure. Our partnerships augment our position to deliver the best Hybrid Cloud offering in the IT market.
Ensure compliance and fast-track transformation with Hybrid Cloud.
Accelerate IT modernization whether on or off premise with ViON’s Agile Cloud Platform (ACP). ViON installs purpose-built, completely integrated infrastructure, assists with application migration, and shifts our clients into an enterprise-class Private Cloud under an OpEx economic model. This improves ROI and allows our clients to capitalize on Cloud, capture cost savings and fully modernize their infrastructure without re-architecting applications.
Dynamically order and use IT infrastructure as a Service.
ViON’s IaaS economic model allows IT organizations to access server, storage, compute and data center networking as needed, scaling usage up or down to align with unique requirements. ViON IaaS allows for a high level of customization to suit specific environments rapidly. This OpEx vs. CapEx economic model has been at the forefront of ViON’s IaaS offering for over a decade.