IT Operations Director
ViON presents Hitachi Data Systems’ IT Operations Director, an integrated IT lifecycle management software solution. Director is an integrated solution that simply and cost-effectively administers asset management, security management and software distribution.
Hitachi IT Operations Director, an all-in-one, fully integrated software solution that simply and cost-effectively administers security management, asset management, and software distribution. This world class systems management software automates tasks related to the IT infrastructure lifecycle. IT Operations Director is easy to install, easy to configure and easy to learn allowing business to make the most effective use of their IT resources.
Hitachi IT Operations Director, which enables customers to administer their IT environments more effectively and flexibly meet changes in business and application service requirements. Director provides the information and control businesses need to effectively manage assets and remain compliant, keep computers and confidential information secure and efficiently manage time and resources.
The innovative features of IT Operations Director include:
- Director is an all-in-one product. No add-on modules are required to help you simply and cost-effectively administer security management, asset management and software distribution.
- Director can manage and store contracts (type, start and end date, etc.) with related hardware and software. Contracts about to expire can trigger email alerts or be viewed on the home screen or in Digest Reports.
- Director can support budget planning by aggregating the total costs associated with asset purchase, lease, rental, support, etc. in quarterly, biannual and annual increments.
- Director does not require agents, although they are recommended for maximum security.
- Director manages the desktop operation log.
- Director manages hardware and software contract information independently.
To learn more about Hitachi Data Systems’ IT Operations Director, to include a presentation and/or demonstration, please submit a request.
The following files are presented in pdf format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.