ViON presents the Arista Networks Switch Platform. Arista Networks is the leader in building scalable high-performance and ultra-low-latency networks for today’s data center and cloud computing environments.
Purpose-built hardware and the Arista Extensible Operating System provide single-binary system images across all platforms, maximum system uptime, stateful fault repair, Zero Touch Provisioning, Latency Analysis, and a fully accessible Linux shell. Arista 10Gb Ethernet switches are the perfect network solution for the most demanding workloads.
With native support for VMware Virtualization and hundreds of Linux applications integrated into hardware platforms specifically designed to meet the stringent power and cooling requirements of today’s most demanding data centers, Arista delivers the most energy efficient and best performing 10Gb Ethernet platforms.
Arista EOS provides extremely robust and reliable data center communication services while delivering security, stability, openness, modularity and extensibility. This unique combination offers the opportunity to improve significantly the functionality and evolution of next generation data centers.
To learn more about the Arista Networks Switch Platform, to include a presentation and/or demonstration, please submit a request.
The following file is presented in PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
- Arista Product Guide: 7048T-A Series Gigabit Ethernet Data Center Switch
- Arista Product Guide: 7050Q Series 40G Data Center Switches
- Arista Product Guide: 7050S Series 10/40G Data Center Switches
- Arista Product Guide: 7050T Series 1/10G BASE-T Data Center Switches
- Arista Product Guide: 7124FX Series Application Switch
- Arista Product Guide: 7124SX Series 10G SFP Data Center Switch
- Arista Product Guide: 7150S Series 1/10 GbE SFP Ultra Low Latency Switch
- Arista Product Guide: 7500 Series Data Center Switch
- EOS White Paper
- EOS Product Differentiation
- The Role of 10Gb in Storage White Paper